TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & OCCUPANCY
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
Please note that all standard terms and conditions apply to all bookings regardless of government or council initiated restrictions related to COVID-19 including, but not limited to, border closures. Please refer to our cancellation below policy for full information.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences. If check-in is after office hours, the full rental will be charged to a credit card on day of arrival.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- No more people than what is the maximum occupancy for the apartment may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of Little Cove Court Holiday Apartments or Penthouses.
- The management reserves the right to change apartment allocation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The management reserves the right not to accept “Schoolies” bookings.
Little Cove Court – Cancellation Policy
Little Cove Court adopts the following practice when dealing with the cancellation of a holiday booking:
– If the booking is cancelled 120 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival there will be a full refund less an Administration Fee* of $150.00
– If the booking is cancelled less than 120 days prior to the planned arrival date there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking at the same rate. An Administration Fee* of $150.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
– Short Notice Bookings -Where a booking is made less than 7 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An Administration Fee* of $150.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
– Confirmed Bookings – A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation or one night, whichever is the greater, will confirm a booking. The balance of the tariff is due on arrival.
– No refunds for reduction in stay once in-house
– Refunds – Trust Account cheques are issued for refunds
– The Letting Agent and the owner have first right of refusal for all bookings held. In the event of an owner refusing or cancelling a booking no cancellation fee will be charged. In the event that replacement accommodation offered is at a higher price, the owner or agent will not be liable for any monies needed to meet that higher price.
– As our Resort is strata titled and we must respect the wished of our owners we can not accept any schoolies bookings. If you make a booking on our website and we find on arrival that it is a schoolies booking access to the apartment will be denied and full refund of deposit will be given
– If a booking is cancelled within 120 days management will make all reasonable effort to secure another booking for the cancelled dates. However it is strongly recommended that guests take out travel insurance to avoid loss of deposit in the event that another booking is not secured.
* An Administration Fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting, banking, cancelling, drawing the refund and postage.